So I was supposed to blog this morning but instead we had an unexpected visit to the urgent care. Nothing serious, just a minor finger breakage. Everyone is ok now. Myers, however, is very cranky.
But here I am, 10:41 on a Friday night, in bed watching bad TV and blogging because I had 3 too many cups of coffee this afternoon.
Two days in a row I had something fun to write and now I have complete writers block. How does that even happen?
So tonights blog post will be a few random fun facts about me because really, I can’t think of anything else at the moment. Enjoy!
1. One of my greatest fears is vomit. Yep, vomit. Not just actually throwing up, but everything about it. Someone near me doing it. Me doing it. Animal vomit. Baby vomit. You name it… it legitimately scares me.
2. I LOVE cake. If I could pay my bills with cake, I would trade my photo services for it. I don’t particularly care for the frosting, just the cake. Yellow to be exact.
3. My first time horseback riding landed me in the hospital and on crutches. No thanks!
4. One time when I worked on a ranch/winery, I was chased down and head butted by a camel. They say she was trying to “play” with me… yah right. I couldn’t get away and on the other side of the fence were horses. No thanks again.
5. When I was about 4 or so years old, I slipped and hit my chin and bit a hole right through my tongue. All the way through.
6. When I was 19 or so, I got my tongue pierced. A few years later I let it close up then got it redone because I wasn’t quite done with that fad I suppose?
7. My very first concert was the Spice Girls and 10 years later I saw them again when they reunited.
8. When I was a kid and played with barbies, I always made them 17 years old. I really loved that number.
9. I have never broken a bone or been in a cast.
10. If I wasn’t a photographer I would be a storm chaser or private investigator. Or maybe a figure skater.